JAWLINE CONTOURING WITH DERMAL FILLER
11/13/2019 - My Med Spa
A beautiful, symmetrical face. No surgery required.
The jawline and chin are very defining features that provide structure and beauty to our face. Many individuals suffer from a poorly defined jaw or chin, resulting in lack of definition and jowling. Enhancing your jawline or chin can tighten the face, improve facial harmony, restore balance and add symmetry to your facial features, while the end result is a more youthful and refined appearance, with less jowling.
Contouring the jawline and chin is no longer something that requires a surgical procedure. We can now offer to our patients, jawline contouring using only FDA approved injectables such as Voluma or Restylane Lyft (hyaluronic acid), Sculptra (poly-L-lactic acid), and Radiesse (calcium hydroxylapatite). These are safe injectables that naturally enhance the jawline and chin. This procedure involves no surgical risks, minimal recovery period, and a more comfortable experience.
WHO IS A CANDIDATE?
Dermal fillers (Voluma, Restylane Lyft, Sculptra & Radiesse) will downplay many cosmetic concerns related to the jawline. This procedure is recommended to anyone who suffers from:
- Weak jawline
- Inadequate chin projection
- Excess submental fat (double chin)
- Sagging neck skin
- Loose skin around the jawline (jowling)
- Chin wrinkling
PROS OF NON-SURGICAL VS. SURGICAL JAWLINE & CHIN AUGMENTATION
Benefits of a Non-Surgical Jawline and Chin Augmentation:
- The results are immediate, and the patient can instantly see their newly structured jawline/chin.
- Nonsurgical jawline contouring and chin augmentation are more cost-effective than a surgical augmentation, which can cost the patient around $6000-$8000. A non-surgical chin or jawline augmentation will cost the patient a fraction of the cost, $1200-$2400.
- The entire procedure takes about 20 minutes, while a surgical procedure can take 1-2 hours.
- The surgical method of jawline augmentation involves going under the knife, requiring you to go under anesthesia during your procedure. Surgical jawline augmentation can also pose the risk of scarring and infection after surgery. Jawline & chin contouring using fillers is a quick, in-office visit that requires no anesthesia.
- The nonsurgical procedure can be done during lunch and return to work the same day. The surgical route may require you to take off work for about 1-2 weeks.
After the Procedure:
There is some subtle swelling that can take place at the site of the injection, and the possibility of slight bruising. However, this is only temporary and will subside after a few days. Results are seen instantly, providing the definition of the jawline, as well as a projection of the chin. The results can last 9 – 18 months.
Are you ready for a perfectly contoured face?
Call Now and book your appointment today!
What to Read Next
What is a B-12 shot?
Energy boosting products are gaining popularity as people are improving their overall mood and metabolism
iS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum
IS Clinical’s GeneXC serum is designed not only to treat the skin, but it’s protective, regenerative and age-defying properties are 15 times stronger than other serums currently on the market.
Reparative Moisture Emulsion
IS Clinical’s Reparative Moisture Emulsion is an intensive, rejuvenating moisturizer.
What is Vitamin D?
Learn about vitamin D, the so-called 'sunshine vitamin'
More than 30% of our population deal with thinning hair. Thinning hair affects over 60 million men and 40 million women.
What is Versa?
Versa is hyaluronic acid filler used for improving the appearance of facial wrinkles and creases.
Subscribe and SAVE!
Want to get the latest info about specials, news and events going on at our medical spa? Subscribe now!